Competition: Win tickets to the Telegraph Cruise Travel Show
HolidayChic.co.uk has teamed up with The Telegraph Cruise Show to offer five pairs of tickets to the UK’s biggest event for discovering a world of voyages.
Spend a whole day meeting the leading cruise experts from over 100 different cruise lines and specialist tour operators. Get exclusive show only offers and thousands of inspirational travel ideas.
The Telegraph Cruise Show will take place on 20-21st October 2012 at NEC Birmingham.
How to Enter:
Simply follow us on Twitter @HolidayChic and retweet (RT) one of our Cruise Show competition tweets before 12th October 2012!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is one pair of tickets to the Telegraph Cruise Show at NEC Birmingham on the 20-21st October 2012 worth £20 per pair and are valid for either day of the show. The winner will be picked from all Twitter retweets (RTs).
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Square Digital Media Ltd and Group companies, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old, residing in the UK.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is 12th October, 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. If the winner does not get back to holidaychic.co.uk within 6 days of being informed they have won another winner will be chosen.
7. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
8. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by holidaychic.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to holidaychic.co.uk. Winners agree to grant holidaychic.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
9. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions